Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Could i be right in thinking my dad is a peadophile?

Okay so when I was about 13 I went shopping with my dad in a girls accessories shop and there were two teenage girls in the shop, looking at earrings and they had mini skirts on. My dad thought I was looking at jewellery and ihe took his phone out, bent down and took a picture of the girls, up their skirt. I got really upset, ran out the shop crying and wouldn't speak to him for days. When I confronted him about it, he went bright red and told me to stop being stupid. When I was about 17, he met a woman who had a 15 year old daughter and she and I were very close and got on a lot, she got very closed to me and kissed me, when I slept with on holiday (not in a sexual way) and I felt really connected to her. My dad got me to one side and said stay away from her, she making u into a lesbian she's all over you and she has her head on your ****, and he just kept staring at her, I just went upstairs with her anyway. However a few months later my dad and this woman split up and I lost contact with her daughter, apparently she had banned me from texting her. I got back in contact with her and she told me why her mum n my dad had split, my heart sank, and I believed what she was saying. She said her mum found naked pictures of children on his laptop. I confronted my dad about this and he was so angry, saying that I should phone the police if I think its true and he said his ex was crazy and her daughter was the same. I just don't know what to believe or think, he always has fresh crisp notes in his wallet. He got sacked from work and won't tell anyone why and has about 6 phones that are all locked. Should I be worried or get this out my head and what should I do, I'm concerned? I'm a big onater of the nspcc and it would make me sick to the heart if I knew my dad was a peadophile. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment