Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gauges with earring holes in them? hiding gauges?

Hey... okay so i started gauging my ears and I'm about to go up to an 8 this weekend. my mom doesn't know about my gauges and she would flip if she found out. 10's i can pull off without her noticing... but im afraid the bigger i go the easier it will be for her to notice. does anyone have any suggestions on first of all how to hide them? and also, does anyone know where i can get gauges that look like normal earrings? like a big flower or something? and also, i was wondering if there was a such thing as a gauge that you stick in your ear that has a needle size hole in it so you can fit normal earrings in there and still wear normal earrings? because i am going to be in my sisters wedding in a couple months and we all have to wear matching jewlry so i would rather not stop gauging my ears if i don't have to. thanks sooo much(:

No comments:

Post a Comment