Thursday, March 31, 2011

Should I confront him about this problem?

I've recently tried to get back together with my ex. He said he wants to try for something serious with me although he is scared of commitment. The problem is I text him and he never responds back. Then I'll send another text hours later and get a response right away. So it doesn't seem to be an issue of him being busy. I'm trying to plan this romantic night for us on my 25th b-day. I'm renting a hotel room with a jacuzzi, candles, and Champagne. So I texted him and said we may have a problem and have to reschedule to the week after and asked if that's ok? He never responded. Yet he put up a status on facebook a few minutes prior saying text me I'm tired I try and do so much for him yet he seems closed off. When it comes down to conversation it's changed greatly. We used to talk all the time and now he barely messages me and when I message him it's one word answers if he even messages back.

No comments:

Post a Comment