Friday, March 25, 2011

ASAP Please help!? :) Does this guy like me?

There is guy in my class who I like. When someone made fun of me he stood up for me. He always makes me laugh (like 24/7) in school. My friend asked him if he likes me and maybe no... maybe yes... then my friend said is that a yes or no and he said I never said yes and I never said no. About four days l8ter we bugged the crap out of him and he said no, not really. On my b-day he talked to me non stop. When my mom picks me up from school she sees him smiling behind me. On thanksgiving break we saw him at the park and he was staring at me and doing tricks on his bike. He always makes me laugh, smiles, makes faces, and talks to me. His friend said "So Meghan, huh" and then he said "Shut up, she's right there! She'll hear you". He sung "I Just Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble and pointed to me and my friend tried to get me to look at him but then he turned right back around. I was sitting down waiting for the teacher and he sat next to me and when you clicked a button on the laptop it made funny noises and he clept clicking it and when I started writing he was looking at me and smiling and then we started laughing. On the rug there were pillows and stuff and I just ignored them and he saw me sit down and put his head in a bookshelf and looked throgh a crack at me and started talking and making me laugh. In music he was trying to make me laugh but I didn't see him and then he stared at me as long as be could and when I looked at him he stopped and then started staring at me again. In gym we were on teams and in my group I was dancing and he was staring at me when he was talking to his friend. One time his friend complemented me on my earrings. One day he wouldn't stop staring at me. My friend (who is his friend too) walked up to him and asked if he liked some girl and he said "that retard" and she asked if he liked me, Meghan and he said "of course!" and one day he walked into the lunch room and was about to sit down and he said "I don't know where I want to sit" and then he said "this table looks messy" and then he sat at my table and started talking to me. Then his friend and my friend Samantha said " are you going to sit here tomorrow and he said "Maybe, I don't know". The next day is friend was like "sit here" and then he goes to my table, sits down, and ignores him. The day afrmter that his friend and my friend Sam said "would you rather date Lauren (the girl he called a retard) or Meghan (me)?" He took his hand and started whispering " I don't like Lauren" and Sam says "You like Meghan" and then he said "I never said I liked Meghan" and then he started blushing and then later in the day he started staring at me. He has a "girlfriend" who makes him date her and he gets his hair pulled until he says that he wants to date her. We asked him if he likes her and he said "since she makes me date her don't I have to like her" then he said not to tell me. Does he like me, Meghan? Also is this flirting? Also sorry this is so long! Please be honest too.

No comments:

Post a Comment