Friday, April 1, 2011

I need ideas for drinks at our wedding reception, we are buying all the alcohol ourselves?

Hi! My Fiance and I are hiring a bratender and buying the alcohol ourselves for our wedding reception (240 People max) We are going to get a few kegs of beer, I was thinking Bud Light and one other kind? I also want to get Wine, Champagne, and Liquor. I am thinking for the liquor as a cost saver, only offering a few different mixed drinks that require around the same hard liquor to make. Can you give me some suggestions for what mixed drinks to have and what goes in them? Also what brand of wine and champagne? I don't want to go all out on the wine/champagne, but I don't want to be too cheap either. I was thinking 10-15 dollars a bottle max? I'm not a wine drinker so I don't know really! Suggestions for an additional beer would be cool too! Thanks for your help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment