Friday, April 1, 2011

Is this Pearl flute model appropriate for Highschool?

Hi, i'm a Freshman who's half way through the Year and it's Concert season (Im a Marching Band Person :DD) But. the Flute i've had since 6th grade sucks. Ive had problems since a year after I got it..But I don't know all the details on it because my Cheap-steak father got it. Therefor, it would be a SUKEY brand.(Cecilia is the brand...I think)But now im finally working on getting a new one Just for Concert season and I have my eye on a Pearl Flute (Quantz 525 Series) and I want to know if this is a Good choice(Is it worth money and time?!) I sort of have my heart set on it..So if you say it's not..I'll be crushed lmao. BUT please leave details and I want EXPERIENCED people (who actually have experience on flute playing/Know what they're talking about ;D) WELL. I'll be waiting for your Replys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment