Saturday, April 2, 2011

What should I do for Valentines day?

I was going to surprise my boyfriend by doing something romantic for valentines day with strawberries and champagne. I don't know, it's stupid but, I can't afford much. I was trying to get a clue of what he liked and I asked him if he ever had chocolate covered strawberries and he said he had before and that he bought that for another girl he dated and the dated didn't go well at all. I'm so angry because every time I try to think of something to do for him he has already done it in a previous relationship. One time he took me to one of his favorite restaurants and I later found out that he took one of his whore girlfriends there before also. This is why I have so much anger towards him because I feel like anything we do then he's already done it and it doesn't mean anything to him because he's done everything with his ex girlfriends. That just proves that he is still thinking about them but, he told me that if that were true then he would still be with them. I know he's lying. He even gave me his stupid class ring and he said it was the most expensive thing he owns and that he wanted me to wear it. I found out that he also gave it to his last ex to wear oh she cheated on him by the way. I wanted to do something special but, every time I try it obviously means nothing to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment