Sunday, April 3, 2011

What can I do about my right ear?

Well for about maybe I'd say three or four days the back of my right ear has been bothering me. When I would touch it it felt like there was something dry and crusty and I would just try to scratch it off with my nail. And now today after I took my earring out and grabbed a alcohol swab and wiped off the front and back of it there was blood on the swab. So I cleaned my ear again until I didn't feel anymore else. And then I grabbed some neosporin and rubbed that on the front & back of my ear and put some on the top of my earring and put it back in. And yes I do have sensitive ears but they rarely bother me. And right now it's hard for me to find a new doctor temporarily because I have medicaid because my last job was only seasonal. So my question is what should I do about my ear?

No comments:

Post a Comment