Sunday, April 3, 2011

Is it wierd that I still have champagne dreams?

Ok so I always lay back and chill whilst listening to some tunes on my Ipod and I drift off and Imagine that by some chance in the future I will be making gangbusters. Now I'm middle class so I'm by not means poor. However sometimes I have fantasy's like winning the lottery envision like a montage in my mind where I'm buying an exuberant amount of merchandise. (Bugatti Veryon for example). I don't play the lottery. Yet I still have these fantasies. At 22 years old is this considered normal or do I need to grow up and stop daydreaming. I intend on going to Med school so I'm in no way not going to acheive some measure of success in my life, but these fantasies are Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous kind

No comments:

Post a Comment